CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

10%

I hit my 10% yesterday!!!!!! I am so proud of myself, because I have never reached my 10% in WW before - I always quit before I get there. As my mom keeps saying, I'm not giving up this time. Even if it takes me forever, I'm not going to have to start over from way up there again. So, I am at 210.8, so close to the 100's....I won't know what to do with myself then. I am .2 away from 25 lbs. (And my mom is like .4 away from her 10% and just hit her 25 lb mark at WW) So, we are both getting back on target. Just in time for us to go on a cruise...haha. Figures. So, my dog had his sutures out today, and is doing fine from the surgery. But, now he's sick from something. He's thrown up the last 3 mornings, so we've gotten instructions from the vet on what to do. See, if we can get him illness free here soon. Not much to say today...just got back from the tanning bed, so I can be tan on the cruise....and I burnt my bum....:( It hurts!

7 comments:

Lauren P said...

Way to go! I'm so proud of you! I wish I could channel some of your perseverance and motivation! Have fun on your cruise.

Paul said...

Congrats on your loss and on 10%!

Beth said...

Congrats on the 10%!!! You've kept up with it and you're seeing some major results! I'm jealous of your cruise :-) (and you made me laugh...you burnt your bum :-) ...don't know why that's funny...probably b/c i've done it before!)

Sweet T said...

yeah!!! I'm so jealous about your cruise! I know it will be awesome and I can't wait to hear about all of the "saints" you will be visiting!!!

Sarah said...

Congrats on the 10% - I used to always quit right before I'd get to that point in WW too...

Have fun on your cruise.

Beth said...

I saw Danny and Sara tonight...just thought I'd share! I don't think Sara knows who I am and I didn't know what to say to Danny other than hi....so we just didn't say anything (we're horrible!) Not too much longer until your cruise! (if you're not already on it)

Caroline said...

Crap, I can't believe I didn't congratulate you on your 10%. I am so proud of you!!! I guess you're cruising by now. I'm jealous and remembering our cruise 6 years ago. WOW. That makes me feel old. Have a fantastic time!