CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 13, 2008

Hello

OK, people...here's a quick update.
1. I'm going on a cruise in 16 days!! Yippee! I'm ready to go now! I have a two week break from school, so me and my parents are going to the southern Caribbean for a week. We go out of San Juan, Puerto Rico to St. Thomas, Dominica, Barbados, St. Lucia, Antigua, and St. Kitts. Its a port every day so it will be packed. When we make a final decision on excursion I will post them.

2. I'm doing alright weight-wise. I wouldn't say fantastic, but alright. It's going down, but VERY slowly. However, I'm not too upset by this. I feel I'm really eating better and not eating as much. They say its better if it comes off slow, and it couldn't come off slower. I've also had this jinx lately. I weight pretty much every morning cause I just can't help it. It will show me down every day and then the day I weigh in, I'm up 3 pounds. Now, it normally doesn't show at WW, just leaves the same, or down like . something. But, its really frustrating. I am .4 away from my 10% and last week, I weighed the same. I told her, all I needed was .4! I mean, seriously, I could've peed and lost .4! Anyways, thats been my story lately.

3. I have exams this next week, and I'm so ready to be done for awhile. These classes weren't bad and right now I have a 99 and a 98, so I'm not too worried. Don't know what I'm taking next time yet.

4. My doggie had surgery this past week. He has these cysts that pop up all over. Well, this one under his arm was HUGE. And, it was getting bigger, and he was really uncomfortable, so the vet said we needed to take it offf. She said it was attached to the muscle and there were actuall 2 other cysts right next to it that they took off as well. But...I have never seen my dog look so pathetic. The first day he was back, I just watched him most of the day. He was so out of it, and couldn't even lay down. I had to lay him down. Now, he's better - but you can tell he's still bothered by it. He will be fine and then he will get up and run around and lay back down. We don't know what's bothering him, but I think it may be itching and he doesn't know how to fix it. Poor thing!

5.Hmm...anything else? Sorry, I haven't been reading blogs lately. I have to catch up, so thats why I haven't commented anywhere lately. Sorry, I'm lazy!

0 comments: