CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Crazy

I'm supposed to be doing school work right now and I'm actually at work, so I guess I really should be doing work...so, naturally I figure its the perfect time to write in my blog! This week we made it to WW! Yay for us - I consider that a Huge victory as now would've been the easiest time to quit. In fact, its where I've always quit in the past. That first bump that comes along emotionally and makes it easy to stop tracking your food. Its REALLY easy to just stop. But, we have not stopped, we have started again - and I lost .6! So, yay again! I didn't come back from several weeks off to a gain, and that makes me very happy! Hopefully next week will be the same, although I doubt it as this week has already seen some slips. But, I still wake up every morning starting with my points again so I consider that an NSV.
I am currently avoiding my schoolwork as I have a small paper to do, several posts to make, an excel lab to finish, and a quiz to take. I am the master of avoiding and waiting til the last second. But, in my defense, I really do better when I HAVE to do something. And, right now, I really don't HAVE to do it, I still have time...haha, I know my mom is shaking her head while reading this. Since, she is the one who has to deal with me stressed when I start to write the paper and I'm yelling and/or crying at how I don't want to do it. SORRY MOM! This is just my process. I wait until I don't have any more time to do it, I know I have to do it now or it won't get finished, I complain all the way through it, and when I'm done I get an A! (or hopefully) I did get an A on my paper from last week, not just an A but a 100! Yay - my main goal of perfection was succeeded! Although in the back of my head I know it really wasn't perfect and I didn't deserve it (HAHA...I am so messed up!!) Don't worry, this is me in a fairly positive attitude ( I know, its deceiving). Its good because I'm completely aware of my negative thinking and I'm laughing it off. See, this is past therapy in the works here people. This is progress, I promise. I know I'm sounding a little wacky right now - guess cause I'm kindof in a good mood, although I'm not sure where it came from.
Maybe its because Whitney won America's Next Top Model!! I know most of you probably don't watch this reality stuff, but I'm a reality junkie and watch most every show I can! And, I'm gonna talk about it whether you wanna read it or not! Ha! So, Whitney was the "full figured model" this year - translation, she was a normal sized 8 or something like that as opposed to the 2 or 0 they usually are. She was Gorgeous and is probably one of my favorites of all time and she actually WON! That never happens, the one I want to win never wins! I was so excited last night...I'm still really excited! It almost makes up for Survivor ending the way it did...but it doesn't cause I was completely pissed that Parvati won that. But, I'm so happy about Whitney winning, I don't care about Parvati anymore (almost). Alright, now that I'm through with my reality show rant, I will try and get some work of some kind done. Work is really the best place for me to get schoolwork done as there are no other distractions (almost). So, I will try and get something done in the last hour here.

3 comments:

Paul said...

Hehe, I find my best time to do things like blogging is when I have something else that I really should be doing.

Good for you for not quitting! It is indeed easy to stop, and each day and each week makes it more difficult to start up again.

Caroline said...

Hey girl, how's it going?

Caroline said...

And once again, I HOPE YOU'RE NOT LYING IN A DITCH SOMEWHERE!!!