CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Here goes...

Ok, so...I guess I will start one of these as well. I enjoy reading everyone else's, so I'm sure I can come up with something to talk about every now and then. I'm going to try and follow Caroline's footsteps and use this as a weight loss journal. I'm really thinking about going back to Weight Watchers. It worked really well for me once and maybe now that I'm doing the weight loss wars
maybe that will help get motivated to start. I think the hardest thing is getting started. I mean, I've been enjoying my bad food for quite some time, and its hard to stop. But, I really don't enjoy myself right now, and I know the holiday season will not help at all. So, I am going to try the impossible, lose weight during the Christmas holidays. Well, we'll see, it would be good to just not gain weight. But, I'm being positive. I'm starting over in a lot of areas (school, work, etc.) so I have decided to include the weight loss thing too. Its gonna happen this time, I'm determined. So, enjoy reading and I will try my hardest to keep up with it.

0 comments: