CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Fat Feet

So, this morning I chose a shirt for work (from my very limited selection of clothes that fit) and it happened to go best with brown shoes. Well, I don't normally wear brown shoes and I hadn't worn mine in awhile. So, I go and put them on...and they were so tight. Of course its 6:30 in the morning, and I'm like "Did my feet grow? Is that possible?" Then while I'm eating breakfast I mentioned it to my mom, and she says, "Well, feet get fat too." Thanks, mom.

2 comments:

Caroline said...

I love your Mom. She is HILARIOUS! Don't you love those "sweet" and "loving" comments they make??? And when I said you copied me and didn't tell me, I mean you didn't tell me that you started a blog!

Caroline said...

1. You need to join my freaking competition on Weight Loss Wars.
2. I'm glad I'm getting you motivated, and we're going to need to switch when I get to Colorado (see my blog post today).
3. I'll call you soon since I know your phone doesn't make outgoing calls and all....