CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 3, 2007

Day 1

My mom and I started Weight Watchers today. The weigh-in went about as expected. 235.6. It is definitely painful to type that. Its the first time my weight has been known by anyone but me in quite some time. And its the last time it will be embarassing. I don't really feel like writing much today, but I still have a few points left for the day. I'm still figuring out how to post the food journal in the easiest way possible. I will post it later tonight or tomorrow.

3 comments:

Caroline said...

Proud of you girl! I know it's tough but this is the hardest time it will be to type that.
1. I'm glad you went to the meeting today.
2. You still weigh less than I do!
3. I'm pissed you STILL haven't joined my competition.

Beth said...

Yay for going to weight watchers! I love how you have so much control over what you eat but it kind of restricts the portions...and it's accountability. Good luck! I know you can do this! (and join Caroline's competition!!) :-)

Lauren P said...

Way to go! I went back to WW yesterday, too. I hated seeing that number too. We can do this!!