CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Bam!

So, I was definitely not good yesterday. We went and had dinner with some of my parents friends. I probably did better than I could have, but not that good. I definitely used all my 35 points. I tried to guess and add it up, but its almost pointless. I had some cheese and crackers, and carrots (I tried to be good). I didn't too bad at dinner, turkey, potatoes, stuffing, green beans, and salad. I had a little bit of each and then a little bit more potatoes and turkey. I probably should have gone without the seconds...but it was really good, and I didn't get that much the first time. Then, probably the worst thing I had was bread pudding. Although I probably only had half a cup maybe a little more...we found that a cup of bread pudding is 13 points...not good. And I had 2 very small pieces of bread with frosting that my mom made. I had several glasses of wine and a glass of creme de menthe, which was probably bad as well. One of the weighers at the last meeting said that she calls her 35 points her bam points. She uses them all in one day at the beginning of the week and "bams" her system into gear. She said it works for her, so we will see. Mom and I decided we definitely bammed our points all at one time.
I saw some good movies this week, kinda went on a renting spree. I didn't have anything to do, and I everything I tried bored me, so I figured I would watch some movies and then maybe it would at least feel like something happened. Here's what I watched:
Pirates, At World's End - very good (anyone else see another possible sequel there?)
Harry Potter, Order of the Pheonix - can't go wrong with Harry Potter in my eyes
License to Wed - just ok, the humor was a little risque I think, a little disrespectful for religion, and I'm normally all for funny stuff like that
Bug - um...just creepy I would have to say...yeah...just creepy
Reign Over Me - really good, really sad
Stardust - really really good, my kind of movie, fantasy, not realistic at all which is what I like...awesome.
I also saw the Golden Compass recently, and it was really good too.
Anybody seen anything good recently?

5 comments:

JustMelanie said...

i know my biggest problem with ww in the past is that I would take a day like that and basically say "well i already messed up this much might as well do it tomorrow..this week..this month..etc etc" so hopefully you can just be of the mindset it was one dinner and back to normal eating now. I used to have a ww leader in asheville say "just because you fall of the wagon doesn't mean you have to lay there and keep letting it roll over you!"

JustMelanie said...

ps - i thought it was funny that you said "it was almost pointless"

hehe.

Caroline said...

We went and saw I am Legend. VERY good, and a bit freaky! You're doing awesome, girl, and I am so proud of you!

Kristi said...

I didn't even notice the "pointless" thing...funny!

Caroline said...

Ok, how about a new entry already???