CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Oh yeah, its Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone, although it could not feel less like Christmas. Danny and Sara area at Sara's parents and Mat and Melanie are at Melanie's parents...so right now, its my parents, me, and a lot of animals. Its the first year that we haven't had at least Mat and Melanie here in a long time. We are actually having Xmas with them on New Year's Eve, and with Danny and Sara that next weekend in Ohio. Its not really that sad, we are still having Christmas, just not on Christmas.

On the weight front, we weighed in yesterday, and I lost 2.2! I was really happy with that, since I only lost .4 last week. I did lose a point per day though, I think I can handle it. We had been going to the 6:00 meetings on Mondays, but they cancelled those for Christmas eve and New Year's Eve. So, we had to go to the 12:00, which has a different leader. She's one of the ladies that weighs us in at 6, so we knew her. I like her sooooo much better. I think we are going to switch meetings. I left feeling so motivated from this meeting. Normally, at 6, I would spend the whole meeting staring at the leader, wondering if that was a wig or just really weird hair. She was very annoying, fake, super happy. She had these Christmas sweaters that she wore, kinda like teachers would. Ugh, she was annoying. This 12:00 meeting was so much better. She talked about how easy it is to focus on the bad, how we ate something we should'nt have or didn't exercise. And that, we needed to start focusing on the good. I kept thinking about how I sat with an entire box of doughnuts next to me all day long and only ate half of one. Now, I could say, "I gave in and ate half a doughnut" or I could say "I only ate half a doughnut when I normally would have eaten 3 or 4." She also mentioned something she had done for her husband once. She wrote down something good that he did everyday for a year, from one Christmas to the next and gave it to him for Christmas. My mom and I thought that was really neat, so we may start something like that for ourselves. Anyway, hope everyone else's WI goes as well, and that everyone has a very merry Christmas!!

2 comments:

JustMelanie said...

hey kristi, according to ww online it says that meeting is an express meeting. Did you notice it being shorter? Just trying to see if I could squeeze it in on a lunch break!

Kristi said...

It lasted about the same time as the other one. Its supposed to be 12-12:20 is weigh-in, then 12:20-12:40 is the meeting. Its short and sweet, but it was motivating. I don't see why you couldn't do it on your lunch break, esp. if you came right about 12:15 and weighed right before the meeting. Plus, they have a special for joining from now until March!