CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

End of Week 1

Alright, so the first week is over and it went really well. I was really proud of myself, I stuck to my points and didn't even use my 35 weekly points. I lost exactly 5 pounds! I'm really happy with that (even though my mom lost 6), but I'm worried it will get harder. This Christmas may not be too hard since everybody is going to the other set of parents this year. I don't know of too many events I have to go to, and my mom most likely isn't making cookies this year. I'll really miss those cookies, but if they were here, I would eat them all. The first Christmas temptation arrived in the mail today. We got the sausage sampler from Hickory Farms, and I absolutely love that sausage. However, the first thing I did was label it all with what the point value was. It's not so good. The only thing that's good is the honey mustard, and some of the cheese is ok. The turkey stick isn't too bad, but the rest is pretty bad. The sausage is 6 points for 2 oz. Yuck. Guess that's a temptation that I will have to deal with on a regular basis for awhile. I also know that since I lost so much weight this week, I have to work extra hard this week to lose. Hopefully, I can get some exercise in, which I haven't done any of so far. I was going to ride my bike the other day, but it started raining and then it kinda left my mind. So hopefully this week, we will have some nice days that I'm not too busy.
School starts Jan 8th, so I am trying to savor every day that I don't have to worry about that. I'm definitely not looking forward to schoolwork again. But, I really want it done. So, we'll see.

3 comments:

Caroline said...

Holy cow, 5 lbs is awesome!! I don't think I have ever had a loss like that, so congrats. The exercise has not been happening with me either. I finally did a "total muscle sculpting" DVD I had this morning for 30 minutes. I have just not had any motivation to do any. But what an incredible start for you (and your Mom!!). With results like those you'll start seeing the difference in your clothes pretty fast. Proud of you girl!

Beth said...

Great job on the 5 lbs! That's awesome! Just keep following the plan and make sure to drink your water and the weight will come off...there will be weeks it swings back up a little bit but keep trucking....I'm down to losing "0.X" lbs a week for the holidays but it's still coming off....no frustrations!

Lauren P said...

Way to go! That is great! Like Beth said, water, water everywhere!