CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Little Victory

So, I have had a very limited wardrobe in the last couple months, especially pants-wise. Now thats its cold, I basically had one pair of jeans that I wore out and 2 dress pants that I would wear to work. Well, tonight I was going to the movies with Melanie and my jeans were still wet and in the dryer...so I had to think of something else. So, I figured I could give some of my other pairs of jeans a shot. The ones I had been wearing were a size 22, and I found one that was a 20. I hadn't been able to button them in quite some time. I put them on, and my first thought was...they're still tight. But, they buttoned and zipped! I wore a looser shirt with them and they're really not that tight. Still a little snug...but better than they used to be!! So, yay a little victory for me. I weigh in tomorrow and find out if I meet my goal of 10 lbs in Dec. I'm currently at 7.6, so it would have to be 2.4 loss, but I won't be upset if I don't get it. I figure as long as I don't gain weight this week, I'll still be proud of myself. I lost 7.6 in three weeks and that is really great.
Movie update - we went to see PS I love you. It was really really good, but if you go to see it, take tissues, trust me. I left looking HORRIBLE! I cried through most of the movie and I definitely looked it. But, it was really good, and I think its one I want to have on DVD when it comes out!

0 comments: