CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 31, 2007

Ahhhh...

So, I just got back from my hot stone massage, and thats about all I can say...ahhh. It was great. I have had a full body massage before, but had always wanted to try the hot stone massage. So, my mom got me a gift certificate for one back in March. I kinda kept putting it off til I lost some weight, a little embarassing to have to be naked under a towel when you're at you're highest weight ever. But, it had really already expired and I thought I would be nice and use it in the same year it was bought. Anyways, it feels like I just had an hour and a half of total relaxation. It felt like I even stopped thinking, which for me, is amazing. She massaged with her hands, then the stones, then hands again. At first, the stones were really hot, but then it was just heavenly. It was like the heat and the stone just melted my muscles...ahhh. She massaged my feet as well, but due to the still banged up toe, I told her it was best to leave that foot alone. She did this one thing with the foot, and it was like after that, my foot didn't care anymore. It felt so good. I think my right foot was a little jealous that it didn't get the same treatment. I have decided that I am going to have some sort of massage as a reward for the next weight loss goal I set.

And on to weight, WI was today and.....I lost 2.2!! So, I'm not completely to the 10 lb goal but I'm close enough. I am at 9.8! So, I feel really proud of myself, I met the first goal. So, now on to the next goal. I guess that will be the 10% goal, which is another 14 lbs. I don't know yet if I am going to put a deadline on it, we'll see.

Tonight is Christmas for us, so I'm ultra super excited. I think my mind knows it has been over a year since I had Christmas, so I'm ready yesterday to open my presents. It's also my dad's birthday and Clemson's bowl game, so it should be fun. I'm excited!

3 comments:

Caroline said...

I can't even begin to tell you how proud of you I am and how happy I am for you!!!! You are doing so incredibly awesome and I sure wish we lived closer. Way to go over the holidays. I feel stupid, but I was almost in tears when I read your WI. I am sooooo happy for you!!!!!

Beth said...

Congratulations on making your goal!!! That's very exciting! And the jeans...isn't that one of the greatest NSV's ever??? Besides seeing lower numbers on the scale, fitting into previously tight clothes is the best! You are doing great...and you CAN do this :-)

Sweet T said...

Ok, how did I not know you had a blog? Congrats on the weight loss! I can't wait to see y'all Friday.