CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 17, 2007

Wondering

So, I was reading Hamilton's blog who just received a new kidney (yay!) and he was talking about wondering who the donor was. Well, that got me thinking about my dad's parents. See, my dad was adopted. I am (it seems) the only one interested in who they were. I have never heard my dad talk about them, which is fine. But, for some reason, every now and then it bugs me. Like, what were their names? Because that would be my last name. Where were they from? Would I still be Irish and German, or would some new nationality be thrown in there? What were they like and did I get any of those aspects? Its not something that gnaws away at me, but every now and then, it pops up, and I wonder...
But, anyways...such is life I suppose. And, I can't imagine being in Hamilton's shoes, having a piece of someone else inside of you. That's heavy.

Here is the food journal from Saturday...exciting, yes, I know.






And here is the one from Sunday. I wasn't incredibly good. We went out to eat as we usually do on Sundays. According to DWLZ, what I ate was only 23 points. I have a really hard time believing that. We went to Red Robin and I had the Whiskey River BBQ Burger and its fantastic...but she says its 23 points for the burger AND fries. I'm not so sure about that, but I didn't eat all the fries, so I figure even if it was more, then it just went into the weekly points.




2 comments:

JustMelanie said...

that burger was so good. I hadn't had one in a while. YUM

Caroline said...

Hope this week is going okay. Love you girl!