CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Blah

So, a quick catch-up here. I only lost .4 lbs at WI on Monday (yeah, I know, its still a loss and not a gain...blah, blah, blah). I knew all week it wasn't going to be much so it wasn't a surprise. I lost 5 the first week, so I guess I can't complain too much. It is a little discouraging when you stay within points all week, and even exercise twice...and .4 is what happens. Yuck! This week didn't start off too great. I went car shopping with Mat and Melanie on Tuesday and we went out to eat. We went to El Porton, and their menu is hugamongus (my own private word there), so I had no idea what to eat. I got the mushroom quesadillas which were probably an ok option, but even though I asked for them to go light on the cheese, they didn't. Plus I ate some chips since I was starving, so not too great. So, I just will have to be really good the rest of the week. And that brings me to the next bad thing...the last patient just brought in a box of fresh doughnuts. A whole dozen for me and the doctor who is a vegetarian and doesn't eat sweets....ugh...and they smell sooooo good. I'm gonna have to try and give them away to patients.
Last night, I stubbed my toe, and I'm pretty sure I broke it. It was hurting so bad, all night. My dad taped it up for me and it seems to help a bit, but I still can't put any weight on it, and it hurts off and on. I slept horribly last night, just kept waking up. Its pouring rain outside and I really want one of these doughnuts. Blah, I mean seriously...blah.

0 comments: