CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Annoyed

***WARNING - Bitching ahead!***

I am so incredibly annoyed right now. First of all, I'm tired. I finally started taking my melatonin again last night, and slept great. However, it was not long enough to make up for my horrible sleeping the last few weeks. I had to be at work at 7. Its frickin freezing outside. I'm actually sick of it. I love the cold, but if its not gonna snow, I'm done with it. I've been cold all morning. I want to walk around with a blanket covering me. Next, I have a lot of school work to do. And, of course, I've been putting it off. So, that is sitting it the back of my head yelling at me. Then, I have to call insurance companies for my job and I hate it. Insurance companies are so complicated and my employer is anal about making sure we get the persons name and we answer every possible question. Well, most ins. cos make it a little easier by making it available online or having an automated system, however when you're employer wants every question answered, you can't get them all answered off those. So, you have to talk to someone, which if anyone has ever tried to call insurance or a credit card co, you know thats next to impossible. Thankfully, the ones we use most are pretty easy. However, today I had to call United Healthcare and I HATE calling them. You call this one #, they ask if you are a health care professional, and we are, so you say yes, and it takes you through to a person eventually. When I ask them for mental health benefits, they say, sure, let me transfer you to this #. Where do they send me? Back to the same damn # I called in the first place. And they ask me if I'm a health care professional again! So, one day I tried it and said no...it worked! So, I tried that today, and what happened - after being transfered to that # again once, they said they needed to transfer to another #. I told the lady that the other lady transferred me to you! UGH!!! I finally got someone that could help me, but it is so annoying. Then, right after that, I get a call from my boss (the doctor's wife handles his insurance and billing - and she is pretty much the boss) saying that she forgot to add something to the day sheet. One of the patients coming today and they haven't been in since October, and she wants her to resign some of the paperwork. I just dont get that...do signatures go bad after a few months?? I mean, why? I really don't understand, she signed it once...and thats legally binding right. Help me out here Caroline, you're in law school. Its just unnecessary paperwork. Then she just called me again and asked me to call an insurance company back because what they told me didn't make sense. Well, so what. Its their rule, doesn't have to make sense to you. You've got her damn name, (which she thinks is going to help if for some reason what they say isnt right) and thats not enough for her. I just told her, well I asked her that specifically...and she said, well, I'll figure out what I need to do then. I'm like good...cause I don't care. I called em once, asked what you wanted, and thats what they said. Too bad if its not what you wanted to hear. Not to mention the fact, that I don't know why we have to call the insurance companies before the person ever comes anyways. I've been in therapy before...and I never had to give them my insurance before I got there. Ugh, ridiculous!
People had better be careful today what they say to me, cause I'm likely to be bitchy! Maybe my mom should come in and work for me today. Yeah, wouldn't that be nice?

Oh, and I lost 1.4 this week...you'll have to wait for another day for me to be excited about that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just remember to try and think positive thoughts and remember that we are all here to help you. Start with just doing a little of the school work at a time and don't let it overwhelme you. Love ya

Caroline said...

LOVE the new template. I almost picked that one myself!