CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 28, 2008

Quickie

OK, so I don't have much time to write. I have a lot of school work to do and its very frustrating since I'm not at all motivated to do this particular work. But, a quick update...I lost 2.2 this week!! Yay, exciting! I am at 14.8....almost 15 and almost in the 210's!! yay, its definitely been awhile since I've been there. I cannot wait to be under 200...that will just be wow! But, I have been sick all weekend. I spent more hours asleep Saturday then awake. And, of course, this happens when I have a lot of work to do. I still feel like crap, but not near as bad as this weekend. Hopefully another night of good sleep will make it almost gone. Alright, well, on to coming with strengths and weaknesses for IP and putting that in APA format....boo!

1 comments:

Lauren P said...

Really like the new background!