CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 27, 2008

22 pairs of jeans

Yup...thats right. I own 22 pairs of jeans. Seems a little much doesn't it? Well, only one pair really fits right now. I have 2 pairs of 22's, one pair of 20's (which I'm wearing practically every day) 5 0r 6 18's, and like 30 16's and 14's. Yeah, I know I only have 22, so I can't have 30 - but you get the point. I went through some clothes last night, so that I wouldn't miss a chance to wear something. I still have a whole closet to go through. I have a lot of clothes. And, as you can see, they are in such a vast range of sizes, I couldn't possibly wear them all. In fact, I think a good bit of them were either worn once or not at all, because I gained weight.

Not much else to say, but here's a picture from last weekend's trip - Fun times!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how good you are looking. Keep up the good work!! Looks like you should be saving money - won't have to buy new clothes for a good while. As Sara says - you can shop in your closet!!!

Love Mom