CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Slim Feet

I don't know if you remember my fat feet - but my mom was apparently right. I did gain weight in my feet. And, I have now lost weight in my feet. Again - not the first place I wanted to lose weight. I put on those same shoes this morning, and they fit, no problem. Although, I have realized that they're just really uncomfortable shoes, but what're you gonna do?

And, I don't remember if I mentioned but I got A's in both my classes! Yippee!

2 comments:

Paul said...

Hehe, well, I suppose a loss is a loss, though it would be nice if the loss would happen where you want it.

Great job on your classes!

Caroline said...

I'd still rather be losing in my feet than in my chest, which is the only place I seem to be losing. Argh. My feet actually seem to be getting bigger. The last couple of pairs of shoes I have bought are 11s. Geez!

Way to go on the As. You ROCK!!