CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 10, 2008

Woo-hoo!

Alright, so this week was a much MUCH better week than last. That gain really hit me hard and really upset me. I was so proud of myself that I hadn't gained yet, it was just a big disappointment. So...drumroll please.....I lost 4.2 lbs!! Now 1.6 of that was from my gain last week, but still its a really good loss! I am at 214.8 and 20.8 total! Its really exciting to pass that 20 lb mark. And just 4 more til I get my 10 %. I'm also feeling much better...still have the sniffles a little. But, I have much more energy. So, I should be able to get some exercise in this week. I also wore a pair of 18 jeans yesterday. I kinda felt like I was walking around with pasted on jeans...although my mom said they looked much better than the 20's. I think I may stick with the 20's for a little longer. The 18's are also much lighter jeans than I'm used to wearing, so I didn't really like that either. (Funny that they used to be my favorite pair of jeans.) I dried my 20's last night, and they fit much better for now. Well, I really need to get some school work done...boo!

3 comments:

Paul said...

Awesome job on the loss, and on losing 20 pounds overall! It's hard not to get caught up in the day to day and week to week, but it's nice to look back and see how far you've come!

As for pant sizes, I'm with you on going for comfort.

Beth said...

4.2! That's awesome! (tell me all your secrets!) Isn't it just the greatest to see your clothes slowly fit again and then when they're too big you think "I never thought I'd see the day!" I've had a few of those moments lately. You're doing such a great job.

Caroline said...

That is an INCREDIBLE loss and I am so happy for you!! Hitting 20 is awesome, although I have to admit it is hard to believe.