CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Ohio and Snow!!

So, we went to Ohio last weekend to visit the cutest niece and nephew in the world. I held Katie as much as possible, fed her, changed her diaper, whatever got me more time with her. And, I got asked to put Ty to bed (by Ty) for the first time. Yay...I felt special! Here's a picture of me with Ty and Katie...one of many trying to get everyone looking at the camera. Also a rare picture of my hair straight!Also, we saw snow up there...but of course we brought the warm weather up with us. Then we came home, had several days of 60 degree weather...then it snowed yesterday...only to have it all melt away this morning.

Here I am...happy as a kid in.....snow!! It was beautiful snow!
I love this picture because it looks like cake fondant spread across the ground with a hole cut in it for the pond. You can barely see where the porch is. So we had our one snow for the year...I'm happy.



0 comments: