CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 25, 2008

FINALLY

Alright, so I finally have a loss again! I've been looking at the same number for the past 3 weeks...and it was about time I saw a new one. I lost 1.8 and am now at 217.4!! That's a total of 18.2!! How exciting...now I know that I'm back on track, and that the exercise is helping. Also, last night, I decided to go through old jeans and seen what sizes I had. Right now I am wearing the lone size 20 pair of pants that I own. I'm getting kinda tired of them, and they are not as long as I would like - I like my jeans to drag the ground. So, I found 2 pairs of 18's, and figured I would see how far along I was. One pair is capris, and they actually fit! They are a little snug right where they button (its not really the waist, cause they are low-rise). But, by the time the weather warms up, they should be fine. The other pair of 18's don't fit yet...I guess I could have buttoned them if I didn't feel like breathing while wearing them. So, gotta lose some more so I can have a different pair of pants!

5 comments:

Paul said...

It's nice to see the scale go down again, especially when you've been on a plateau. Congrats!

It's nice when you're able to drop down to a smaller size in clothes. I haven't managed that yet.

Lauren P said...

Whoo hoo

JustMelanie said...

I know you are happy about that!

Sweet T said...

don't you love to go shopping in your closet...at least that's what I call it!

Beth said...

Great job! You'll be in new pants in no time :-)