CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 1, 2008

Missing Cat



Zach has apparently decided to run away. I have been looking for him for several hours now with no luck. He does like to hide and is normally somewhere else - hes not as much a people person as Zoey. But, I've always been able to find him before. And, he didn't come when I put out more food. Zoey got outside once before and I freaked out. She was hiding in the bushes just waiting for one of us to come find her. Zach, who is the epitome of a scaredy cat, must be scared to death if he is outside. I don't know where he go, the only thing I can think is he got scared by something, ran somewhere, and now is lost. Worse...I don't know when he went missing. I slept ALL morning and I saw him last night, but he wasn't upstairs with me last night. So, he could have gotten out when we let Orion out - meaning he was out all night. And, it was freezing last night. God, I hope he hasn't been out that long. There is a message being sent out to everyone in the neighborhood, so maybe someone will have found him.



2 comments:

JustMelanie said...

OH NO! I really hope you find him.

Paul said...

Ugh! Good luck finding him! Maybe he's just hiding out somewhere in the house....