CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 17, 2008

SparkPeople

This week I went from having about 15 minutes of exercise in February to 135 minutes! Yay for me! I went to SparkPeople and started my fitness plan. It has got to be the coolest website ever and its completely FREE!! I still don't understand how they provide all the info that they do for free, but I am NOT complaining. I think its fabulous and if you haven't checked it out you should do so. Caroline mentioned it a long time ago, and I finally took the time to check it out. I did strength training on Thursday and Saturday. I rode the recumbent bike for 25 minutes on Friday, and went bike riding with Melanie for about 20 minutes before we got rained on on Saturday. I did eat out at Red Robin this week and ate the whole burger again. I felt completely stuffed and completely guilty that I did it too. But, I was still within my points. I still don't feel good about it though. I really hope I have a loss this week. After maintaining last week, I just really need something. But, SparkPeople has been good motivation for me this week. Hopefully it continues.





I unfortunately have to go to a group meeting for my business class today. I am REALLY not looking forward to it. None of us are motivated to do this project and I have somehow turned into the leader. Mainly because nobody else was doing anything, and someone had to start inputting ideas. So, hopefully it will not take us very long, and end up ruining the rest of my day.





I went to B-dubs (aka Buffalo Wild Wings) last night for the Memphis game. And, no I didn't eat anything. The game was WAY too close. But, as my dad says they need close games like that if they are going to survive in the tournament.

I decided to do a little comparison for my own motivation. The picture on the left was taken today, and although it isn't the most flattering outfit, if you compare it to the picture on the right from DisneyWorld - it is much better. Notice the shirt is not pulled across my stomach anymore. :)



3 comments:

JustMelanie said...

and what did we do right after that picture was taken at disney?!?! Went to EAT!!! haha.

Hopefully we can get more bike riding in this week.

Kristi said...

and what did we do not long before the picture was taken?? You got it, eat some more!

Anonymous said...

What a difference when you look at those pictures. Great Job!

Mom