CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 4, 2008

Super Bowl

Well, I wasn't planning on anything big for the Super Bowl. Quite frankly, I didn't care about it, and kinda forgot about it. Then, Emily and Greg decided to have some people over. Of course, I had not worked this into my plan for the day or week. Thankfully I had only used 8 points, so I had 21 points left - I really didn't keep track of my flex pts for the week, so I didn't want to rely on those, plus I had to weigh today. Well, when I got over there...I walked in with the pizza delivery guy. Uh-oh. Well...the food choices were pizza, chips, brownies, cupcakes, popcorn...the usual good stuff. I also knew I would be drinking beer...so...anyways, I was really proud of myself. I had one piece of pizza...thats right, one piece of pizza. It was heavenly, and I could have eaten the entire pizza and been happy even with the stomachache. I haven't had pizza since I started WW, and I had been thinking about it recently. But, I enjoyed my piece, had a small brownie for my sweet tooth. (I have come to learn I need to chocolate after eating, which is fine, I just have to keep it to one thing.) I had several beers, but they were lite. And, I had about 3 doritos, just 3. I stayed out of the kitchen unless getting a drink. Overall, I was proud of myself. However, I was scared this morning for the weigh-in because I had beer, and I was just worried it would add weight today. But...I lost 1.6!! So, that puts me at 16.4 and at 219.2! Woohoo! I do lose a point this week, but I can handle it. So...here starts another week! Maybe I will actually get some exercise this week.

5 comments:

Caroline said...

Girl, I am SOOOO proud of you! That type of situation is so incredibly hard, and to limit yourself to one piece of pizza is fantastic. So be very proud of yourself! And can you believe in 9 weeks you have lost over 16 lbs??? You rock. You're my inspiration!

Beth said...

Congrats!! You're doing an amazing job! You handled that situation perfectly...keep up the good work :-)

Paul said...

Wow, what willpower! When put to the test, and pizza is on the line... I can't stop with just one... or two... or... well, you get the idea.

Nice job!

Lauren P said...

You're starting to sound like a pro at this WW stuff. You go girl! I to situated myself away from the food at the party we were at.

Lauren P said...

That should be...I TOO situated myself...I really can spell, I swear....well some of the time:-)