CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 22, 2008

Better

Thanks to those who commented on my last post, I really appreciate it. Its always helpful to know that I have support out there. I am feeling better. I am tempted to blame it on the full moon. Its weird because I was pretty bad on Tuesday, and now I'm completely fine...I'm even humming while walking around. Really strange. I work for a psychologist and when I worked on Wednesday, it was kinda crazy. We had lots of new patients call in and one with a really weird story. Dr. Covey said it was the full moon, and that as crazy as it sounds, the number of psychotic breaks goes up around a full moon. (Something to remember...) But, I am feeling much better, thank goodness. I really think it helped to just get it out, to just put it out there, it made me feel less alone, I guess. I know that we all have days like that, and we all have felt like that at some point...but when you're there, it doesn't feel like it. I did miss my exercise on Monday and Tuesday due to being down...but I did both my cardio and strength on Wed, then did my strength last night. So, I'm back on track, due for cardio today. So, that makes me feel a little better. They say exercise is a natural antidepressant. (but who feels like exercising when you're depressed?)

So, my first set of classes is almost over (YAY!). I have one exam on Tuesday. Its' not open book. And, I also have a group presentation to give that day. As of right now, I have a 93 in there (this is the class with the midterm openbook messup, so part of the grade being lower is from that). My other class I have an open book exam to do some time next week. I think we get like 2 hours to do it. So, whenever I can clear out 2 hours that no one will bother me...thats when I'll take it. I have like 99.5 in that class, so I really want a good grade to keep it up there. Its gonna be a tough test, even though its open book, because its based on EVERY PIECE OF MATERIAL GIVEN TO US! Yes, that did deserve all caps :) So, I have already printed off all the lectures from each week, and have to make sure I have access to the E-book for each chapter. Ugh...I'm gonna need the 2 hours.

There's also this little game of no importance tomorrow night. Its only our #1 ranked Memphis against the #2 ranked Tennessee! Ack...how scary! Memphis is undefeated, and of course every time they play, I kinda hold my breath hoping this isn't the time they lose...and now its their biggest game!! I'm already holding my breath. Everyone around here is talking about, its all over the news. Emily and Greg are actually going to the game, which is gonna be insane. Tickets to that game are selling for thousands of dollars, can you believe that? Isanity.... I am planning on going to BWW's with a group to watch the game. We're probably going to have to get there a few hours early to get a table...geez, the pressure. And, I'm not even playing in the game! I love college basketball, but man does it kill me with stress!

0 comments: