CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 11, 2008

Last week

I was not good this week at all. And, I wouldn't say I paid for it, but I definitely didn't gain...well, didn't gain anything good, you know what I mean. I did not gain weight this week, but I didn't lose either. But, since I ate out 3 times, yes THREE times, I'm totally fine with that. I was also sick this weekend...again. I had some kind of stomach bug, every time I moved, it felt like my insides were sloshing around, and about to come right on up. Sorry, gross, I know. So, I hardly ate anything yesterday, but it didn't seem to matter for weigh-in. I'm feeling a little better today, but it comes back every now and then. Not much else to say...maybe more later.

2 comments:

Paul said...

Ugh, I hope you're feeling better again soon.

Caroline said...

You have been sick so much this season. That sucks! Hope you feel better and that this week is better than last!